Pharmaceutical Market: 10 Year Forecast 2021
Product Code No:
Pharmaceutical companies, pharmaceutical wholesalers, medical institutions, dispensing pharmacy chains, academic experts, industry newspaper, and related governmental agencies
I. While Medical Services Become Exhausted in the Fight against Infections, Medical Insurance System Reform Faces Urgency
1. COVID-19 spreading without concrete measures to contain further infection of the virus
2. Business condition of medical institutions deteriorate due to COVID-19 calamity
3. Medial institutions and medical insurance system after COVID-19 calamity
4. Dispensing pharmacies and pharmacists during COVID-19 calamity
5. “The Basic Policies” during COVID-19 calamity
II. Can Pharmaceutical Wholesalers Cast Off the Old Structure?
1. Can pharmaceutical wholesalers break away from “the silo (vertical structure)”?
2. Can large pharmaceutical wholesalers break new ground by strategic alliances?
III. Can Pharmaceutical Companies Change with Digitalization?
1. Upsurge of issues in medical supply chain
2. Pharmaceuticals under pressure during COVID-19 crisis
3. Pharmaceutical companies accelerating digitalization
IV. The Pharmaceutical Market Confronting Harsher Conditions due to the Launch of Yearly NHI Price Revision at Full-scale
1. Start of yearly NHI price revision
2. Medical insurance system and new drug development
3. Forecast of Japan’s production of ethical drugs (2020 -2028)