Small/Precision Speed Reducer Market 2019
Small/Precision Speed Reducers
Market Players of Small/Precision Speed Reducers
I Trends and Perspectives of Small/Precision Speed Reducer Market
- Though the market has slowed down, augmented production ability is likely to regenerate the momentum once again
- There are abundant types of products, but main speed reducers for robots and servomotors are wave-gear, cycloid, and RV-drive ones.
- Planetary gear reducers
- Worm speed reducers
- Strain wave reducers (Harmonic Drive® Reducers)
- 3K-type planetary simple gear reducers
- Cycloid-gear reducers
- Roller gear reducer
- RV reducer
- Crown Reducer
- the shipment of robots in 2018 stayed flat, continues to be vague
- The market size of cobots (Collaborative Robots) is still small, but has been growing extensively
- Order acceptance of machine tools have largely dropped by 33.0%
- Export of machinery equipment to Taiwan decreased by 9.6% for July
- Fanuc revised its prospected sales for fiscal March 2020 to lowered
- With invigorated demand for robots, the demand for small/precision speed reducers may twice larger than the current size
II Trends of Market Players of Small/Precision Speed Reducers
- ICOMES LAB Co.,Ltd.
- Idemitsu Kosan Co.,Ltd.
- WITTENSTEIN Group
- KAMO SEIKO CORPORATION
- syvec corporation
- Sankyo Seisakusho Co.
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- NISSEI CORPORATION
- NIDEC-SHIMPO CORPORATION
- MATEX CORPORATION
- Mu Lab, LTD.
- New Plastic Gear Reseach Institute. LLC
III Special Research: Trends of Robot-Driving Systems
- Trends of Robot-Driving Systems
- There are some "alien" types of mechanisms invigorated as robot driving systems in the market of molecular robots
- The definition of robots have extended to the world of micro.
- Roles of robot-driving systems
- Speed reducers
- Conduction mechanism
- Applications of Robot-Driving Systems
- Industrial robots
- Communication robots
- Molecular Robots
- Transition and Forecast of Market Size on Motors for Robots
- Market Share of Motors for Robots
- Attempts at Companies and R&D Institutes regarding Robot Driving Systems
- Future Outlook or Motors for Robots