Medical Business 2019
administration work at hospitals, medical office support services, sterilization services, medical waste treatment services, meal services at hospitals and welfare facilities, clinical laboratory business, appointment systems, outpatient-calling systems, convenience stores at hospitals, medical tourism, etc.
Manufacturers/providers and medical institutions
I Strategies and Outlook of Medical Business
- Growth of administration outsourcing tasks within hospitals has slowed down. More thoughts and consideration from patients' points of views are required.
- General trading companies have enhanced hospital operations overseas.
- Self-check services have a potential for becoming core services of "preventive medicine."
- It is necessary for hospitals to prepare their environment for accepting foreign people. Language issues can turn into new business.
- Providing various hospital services through smartphones possessed by the patients has become noteworthy.
- Medical business needs to be recognized also as the business of human resources.
II Outlook of Outsourcing Business in Medical Peripheral Industry
- Medical office support services
- Sterilization services
- Medical waste treatment services
- Meal services for hospital and welfare facilities
- Clinical laboratory business
III Patient Amenity Improvement Business
- Doctor appointment systems
- Outpatient-calling systems
- Opening Convenience stores within hospitals
IV Noteworthy Medical Business
- Medical Tourism, Globalization, Admitting Foreign Patients
- Mailed Health Inspection Self check services
List of approved comprehensive medical checkup facilities and assessments