CNF (Cellulose Nano Fiber) Market 2018
Product Code No:
CNF (Cellulose Nano Fiber)
I Perspectives of CNF (Cellulose Nano Fiber) Market
- Objectives of CNF have shifted from material development to application development
- Where, how and what for CNF is used?
- Production capacity has established as 955 tons per year in terms of solid content by 2018
- In order for CNF to establish demand, cost reduction is required, though introduction of CNF is under consideration at auto makers
- Promotions using the characteristics and advantages unique to CNF, i.e., thixotropy and decentralized stabilization and the solutions that focuses on application and the markets can be the keys for business success.
II Trends of CNF (Cellulose Nano Fiber) Market
- Trends of CNF (Cellulose Nano Fiber) by Production Method
- Chemical Defiberation
- Defiberating machines
- Defiberating by water collision
- Trends of CNF (Cellulose Nano Fiber) by Major Application
- Since the latter half of 2017, specific use of CNF has been developed such as for automobiles and cosmetic products.
- By June 2018, sports shoes using CNF has been released at global market.
- So-called "Kyoto Process" has potential in CNF for strengthening plastics of PP for automobiles and and nanocomposite with PA
- Improvement in formability can add more value than prices
III Trends and Strategies at CNF Makers