IT Solutions for Local Governments – Questionnaire Results 2018
IT solutions designed for the use by municipalities and local governments
IT solution vendors working on municipalities and local governments
The objective of this report is to understand how local governments think about IT solutions, shown by disclosing the results of the questionnaire conducted for “IT Solutions for Local Governments 2018” published by Yano Research Institute in February, 2018.
Research Objects: Nationwide local governments
Research Methodology: Interviews via telephone
Research Period: November to December, 2017
“IT Solutions for Local Governments 2018” was the report on results of the questionnaire collected from local governments.
This report is the response of the questionnaire according to each of the local governments (400 organizations).
Questionnaire to Local Governments
- Questionnaire Results from Local Governments
- Answers from Questionnaire
- Overview of the systems currently using (hardware, software, names of the manufacturers, names of the brands, forms of installation, how to be used, initial cost, and running cost)
- Satisfaction level of hardware/software currently using
- Operation and support structure of the system
- Cloud systems at local governments
- Replacement and new introduction of systems
- Noteworthy solutions
- Supporting status of the Social Security and Tax Number System
- Challenges regarding IT department of the organization
*For customers who purchase this report, the questionnaire results in excel format are available to purchase in addition to purchasing of the report.