CAD/CAM/CAE System Market 2013
Product Code No:
CAD/CAM/CAE systems for machineries, EDA systems, CAD systems for civil engineering/construction industries
Manufacturers and vendors
I General overview
- CAD/CAM/CAE systems market overview (2012-2013)
- The Japanese economy took a turn for the better.
- Why Japanese manufacturing industry have lost?
- “Another Japan" in Overseas.
- Japanese manufacturing industry is about to re-launch.
- CAD for civil engineering/construction is thriving after a long interval.
- Semiconductors and EDA industries is currently going through industrial restructuring
- Acceleration in model-based development
- Data on manufacturers of CAD/CAM/CAE Systems for machineries including: Sales of 63 major manufacturers, sales ranking, sales by application, by software/service, by 2D/3D and etc.
- Data on manufacturers of EDA systems, including; Sales of 12 leading manufacturers, sales ranking, market share, sales by application, etc.
- Data on manufacturers of CAD systems for civil engineering/construction industries including; Sales of 20 leading manufacturers, sales ranking, market share, sales by application, etc.
III Strategies of Leading Manufacturers and Vendors
- 15 Manufacturers/Vendors of CAD/CAM/CEA systems for machineries
- 6 Manufacturers of EDA systems
- 4 Manufacturers of CAD systems for civil engineering/construction industries
IV Company Profiles
- Manufacturers of CAD/CAM/CAE Systems for machineries (36 firms)
- Vendors of CAD/CAM/CAE systems for machineries (5 firms)
- EDA system manufacturers (7 firms)
- Civil engineering/construction CAD system manufacturers (11 firms)