WHATS Seminar Vol. 97 [Online] “Current Situation of Reward Point Management / Loyalty Programs that connect the Society, Companies, and Individuals”
WHATS Seminar Vol. 97 [Online] “Current Situation of Reward Point Management / Loyalty Programs that connect the Society, Companies, and Individuals” will be held online on May 19 (Wednesday), 2021.
[Overview of the seminar]
Reward point management services have been gaining attention as one of the options of utilizing loyalty points obtained through loyalty programs. STOCK POINT Inc., holding a patent regarding the reward point management services, will discuss the current situation of point management based on the data of about 300,000 members and future prospects of the point management forecasted by the company.
- Current situation of loyalty program market and reward point management / investment using obtained points
- Point exchange business in association with loyalty program market
- Reasons for the service providers of loyalty programs to issue reward points – general point systems and the company’s original point system
- Introduction of STOCKPOINT, the world’s only reward points linked to individual stock prices
- Business of STOCKPOINT
- Activities of STOCKPOINT members and what motivate the members to invest by reward points
- Examples and effects of marketing strategies using special promotions and those utilizing social networking services
- Typical characteristics of members and how the members enjoy point operation
- Society with loyalty programs and the sense of ownership of companies and individuals that STOCKPOINT forecasts
Lecturer: Kiyomi Tsuchuya, CEO, STOCK POINT Inc. / Takuma, Miyoshi, Director, STOCK POINT Inc.
(You will jump to the application page in Japanese.)
Fee: 5,000 yen (tax excluded) / 5,500 yen (tax included)
Organizer: Yano Research Institute Ltd.
Application Deadline: 5:00p.m., May 18 (Tuesday), 2021
Contact: Customer Support Center (TEL): +81 3-5371-6901
Yano Research Institute Ltd.
This seminar will be live streamed through Deliveru*1.
Once your application is accepted, “participant ID” will be notified to you on the day before the seminar.
*1: Deliveru is an online streaming platform of Facio Inc. Please click here to log in.
Note: This seminar will be conducted in Japanese.