WHATS Seminar Vol. 96 [Online] “Current Situation and Future Prospects of Digital Transformation (DX) for Logistics”
WHATS Seminar Vol.96 [Online] “Current Situation and Future Prospects of Digital Transformation (DX) for Logistics” will be held online on April 28 (Wednesday), 2021.
[Overview of the seminar]
As an age when we have to coexist with the COVID-19 becomes normal, logistics and electronic commerce have been gaining great attention as an important social infrastructure to support our lives.
Problems that we have been facing so far such as labor shortage due to the decrease of the working-age population, diversified customer needs, and highly developed and complicated logistics warehouse operation need to be urgently solved. At the same time, safety of those who engage in logistics have to be assured and sustainable logistics systems need to be built.
In this seminar, based on these points mentioned above, how “digital transformation (DX) for logistics” should be promoted utilizing advanced technologies such as robotics or artificial intelligence (AI) will be discussed.
- Logistics that GROUND Inc. aims for – the business overview, how they are superior to other companies, and their future vision
- Current situation and challenges of EC / logistics (market environment)
- The DX for logistics that GROUND envisions
- Processes and solutions to realize DX for logistics
- AI logistics software “DyAS”
- Current situation and challenges that we face of logistics robots
- Autonomous collaborative robot “PEER” (its features and outline)
- “PEER” with its utilization examples
- Potential of “PEER” by type of industry and by type pf business needs (zone picking)
Yusuke Ikegami, General Manager of Human Resources and General Affairs, Administration / Solution Consulting, Sales, GROUND Inc.
Kazumasa Hirano, General Manager of Project Engineering, Engineering, GROUND Inc.
(You will jump to the application page in Japanese.)
Fee: 5,500 yen per participant (tax included) / 5,000 yen per paticipant (tax excluded)
Organizer: Yano Research Institute Ltd.
Application Deadline: 5:00p.m., April 27 (Tuesday), 2021
Contact: Customer Support Center (TEL): +81 3-5371-6901
Yano Research Institute Ltd.
This seminar will be live streamed through Deliveru*1.
Once your application is accepted, “participant ID” will be notified to you on the day before the seminar.
*1: Deliveru is an online streaming platform of Facio Inc. Please click here to log in.
Note: This seminar will be conducted in Japanese.