Automotive Lithium-ion Battery Market 2020-2021
Product Code No:
Automotive Lithium-ion Batteries
Automakers, Leading Makers of Automotive Lithium-ion Batteries
I Perspectives of Automotive Lithium-ion Battery Market
- Increasing ratio of electric vehicles, expanding production capacity of lithium ion batteries
- Different conclusion for xEV in 2021 according to different aspects
- How to attain sustainability in EVs and batteries
- How our "assets" should be passed down to the future is the question asked by the global environment
II Current Status and Future Perspectives of xEV Market
- Trends of Government Policies regarding xEV by Region
5) Other regions including India/Brazil/ASEAN
6) Trend of infrastructure at each country
7) Trend of standard for charging
- Trends of Research & Development of LiB for xEV by Region (Europe, China, Japan, US)
- Global xEV Market Trends
III Current Status and Future Perspectives of Automotive Lithium-ion Battery Market
- Trend of Global Automotive Battery Market
1) Market trend of automotive batteries (Lithium ion batteries, Ni-MH)
2) Automotive lithium-ion battery trends by xEV type
3) Trend of automotive batteries (Lithium ion batteries, Ni-MH) by region
4) Market trends of automotive lithium-ion batteries by shape
5) Market share of global automotive lithium-ion batteries by Manufacturer
- Trend of supply chains
- Trend of battery components
- Trend of reusing and recycling
IV Trends and Strategies at Major Automakers
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Volkswagen AG
- Nissan Motor Corporation
- Groupe Renault
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- General Motors Company
- Hyundai Motor Group
- Stellantis (PSA/FCA)
- Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Ford Motor Company
- BMW AG
- Daimler AG
- Volvo (Geely Auto Group)
- BAIC Motor Corporation., Ltd.
- Tesla, Inc.
V Trends and Strategies at Leading Makers of Automotive Lithium Ion Batteries
- Contemporary Amperex Technology Ltd.
- LG Energy Solutions, Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- BYD Company Limited
- Samsung SDI Co., Ltd.
- SK Innovation Co., Ltd.
- Envision AESC Group Ltd.
- Hefei Guoxuan High-tech Power Energy Co., Ltd.
- EVE Energy Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Lishen Battery Co., Ltd.
- GS Yuasa Corporation (Lithium Energy Japan/Blue Energy Co., Ltd.)
- Primearth EV Energy Co., Ltd.
- Vehicle Energy Japan Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Northvolt AB