The Eighth Online Seminar on the Latest Trends in ADAS/Autonomous Driving
The eighth seminar on the latest trends in ADAS/autonomous driving will be held online on December 7 and 10, 2020. This will be live=streamed through Brightcove*1.
*1: Brightcove does not support Internet Explorer. Please use the newest version of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
Day 1: December 7, 2020 (Monday) 2:00p.m.-4:00p.m.
- 2:00p.m.-2:10p.m. Opening Remarks
- 2:10p.m.-2:40p.m. “Post-COVID-19 Automotive Industry and Potential of ADAS/AD”
- 2:45p.m.-3:00p.m. Break Time
- 3:00p.m.-3:50p.m. (Lecture: 40 mins/Q&A: 10 mins) “Introduction of SUBARU’s New-Generation EyeSight®”
Day 2: December 10, 2020 (Thursday) 3:00p.m.-5:00p.m.
- 3:00p.m.-3:50p.m. (Lecture: 40 mins/Q&A: 10 mins) “Current Situation and Forthcoming Challenges of Sensing Technology in HONDA’s AD/ADAS System”
- 3:50p.m.-4:00p.m. Break Time
- 4:00p.m.-4:50p.m. (Lecture: 40 mins/Q&A: 5-10 mins) “Mobileye’s Next-Generation Strategy in ADAS/AD”
- 9,000 yen
- Special fee for YDB (Yano Data Bank) members is 8,000 yen (tax excluded).
- If you have purchased any one of these reports below, one person per one purchase of a report can attend this seminar without charge:
(You will jump to the application page in Japanese.)
Note: Please understand that the seminar may be cancelled if the number of applications turns out to be less than 100.
Yano Research Institute Ltd.
Mobility Technology, Mobility Industry, Yano Research Institute Ltd.
Customer Support Center (TEL): +81 3-5371-6901
YDB Tokyo (TEL): +81 3-5371-6914
This seminar will be conducted in Japanese and English.