Research Report regarding Young People’s Awareness and Behavior in the Preceding Period of Society Coexisting with COVID-19
This report analyzes key elements of data selected and aggregated again from consumer surveys conducted four times in FY 2019.
Purpose of Research: This research aims to help the companies to understand the consumers’ trends of living environment, state of mind, and consumption behavior.
Research Methodology: Online Survey
Research Period: Late March 2019, late May 2019, early July 2019, and middle January 2020
- How Young People Think about and Use Money
- Young People’s Sense of Values
- Status of Use of Major Social Networking Services
- Awareness on Leakage of Personal Information
- Recommendation Level of Major Digital Services and Reliability of Handling Personal Information
- Experiences, Situations, and Prospects regarding Various Types of Lifestyle Behavior
- Consumption Behavior in Everyday Life
（You will jump to the page written in Japanese.）
This research analyzes the change in awareness of consumers in a wide range of generations by conducting fixed-point observation. The analysis results give you understanding of the change in awareness of consumers surveyed at each fixed point of time and can be utilized for management decisions, marketing strategies, and so forth.
- 4 intermediate results and final research report will be delivered.
- Price: 160,000 yen (consumption tax excluded) in total
- Format: PDF + Excel files