Real Estate & Urban Developers Market 2023
Urban (Real Estate) Development
Leading urban or real estate developers, constructors, other real estate agencies, companies in other related industries
I Real Estate Market Overview
- Real Estate Industry Structures
- Population and Household Trends
- Attempts toward ESG (Environment, Social, and Governance)
1) Backdrop for tackling ESG
2) Environment (ZEH/ZEB, utilization of woods, use of renewable energy)
3) Social (Support to accept diversity, supporting the communities)
4) Governance (Corporate governance)
- Efforts on ICT, Digital Transformation
1) Work efficiency
2) Providing of services
- Creating smart cities, deployment of digital transformation at cities
- Creating smart buildings, deployment of digital transformation at buildings
3) Collaboration with Start-Ups
- Laws, Measures, etc. Related to Real Estate Market
1) City/Urban Planning
2) Urban Development
3) Compact City
4) Smart City
5) Project PLATEAU
- Cities in Japan when Compared to Cities in the World
1) Global City Ranking
2) City Ranking by Category
3) Cities in Japan in terms of World Comprehensive Urban Competitiveness Ranking (Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka)
II Actual Statuses of Real Estate Market
- Real Estate Market Trends
1) Transition of GDP
2) Structure of Investment in Construction
3) Transition of Investment in Construction
4) Sales Transition at Real Estate Industry
5) Market Size Transition for Eight Major Construction Markets
6) Land Price Transition
7) Transition in Number of Land Transactions
8) Transition of Land Sizes Having Earned Permission for Development
9) Real Estate Price Transition
10) Real Estate Industry Related Indexes
- Market Trends by Building Use
1) Housing (Condominiums)
2) Office Buildings
3) Commercial Facilities
5) Warehouses for Logistics
- Real Estate Investment Trends
1) Trends of Real Estate Securitization
2) Trends and Perspectives for Domestic REIT (J-REIT)
3) Global Real Estate Investment Trend
- Perspectives for Urban-Developer-Related Real Estate Market
1) Trends of Real Estate Market
2) Urban-Developer-Related Real Estate Market
III Business Strategies at Urban (Real Estate) Developers
- Outline of Major Businesses
- Trends in Recent Years
- Noteworthy Projects
- Status of Tackling ESG
- Digital Transformation Deployment Statuses
- Overseas Development Trends
- Growth Strategies
IV Business at Urban (Real Estate) Developers
- Company Profiles
- DAIWA HOUSE INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
- Nomura Real Estate Holdings, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Estate Company, Limited
- Mori Trust Co, Ltd.
- Brief Company Profiles
1) Companies based on Zaibatsu or Financial cliques
- Sumitomo Realty & Development Co., Ltd.
- Tokyo Tatemono Co., Ltd.
- Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.
2) Companies based on Non-Zaibatsu nor Financial cliques
- NTT Urban Development Corporation
- Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Corporation
- NIPPON STEEL KOWA REAL ESTATE CO.,LTD.
- Hulic Co., Ltd.
- Mori Building Co., Ltd.
3) Railway-based Developers
- Odakyu Electric Railway Co., Ltd.
- Keio Corporation
- Keikyu Corporation
- TOKYU CORPORATION
- Hankyu Hanshin Holdings, Inc.
- East Japan Railway Company