Plastic Recycling Market 2022
Product Code No:
Plastic Recycling Initiatives
companies contribute in plastic recycling initiatives
I Plastic Recycling Market Perspectives
- Opportunities triggered by Global environmental movement
- Import regulation of plastic waste in China and Basel Convention restricting waste plastics imports and exports led bringing outside the country to stall.
- Development of Chemical Recycling Technologies underway mainly by major chemical manufacturers those countries with waste plastics.
- Plastic recycling market size in 2022 in Japan, Europe and the U.S. amount to total 16,100 thousand tons per year.
- The market is expected to expand to 21350 thousand tons per year due to expansion of B2B in Japan and full-scale operation of chemical recycling in various regions.
- In addition to B2B for beverage PET bottles, recycled materials have started being used in container packages for cosmetics product and daily necessities
- Car2Car Initiative by OEM in Europe, and other attempts has expanded the movement of plastic recycling
- Solutions to challenges such as procurement, quality & safety, cost, and traceability will lead to expansion of the recycled plastics market.
- By branding the values of horizontal recycling, the convenience in life and contribution in environment and SDGs that can only be made by plastics can be appealing.
II Environment surrounding
- Plastic Recycling Trend Overseas
- Plastic Recycling Trend in Japan
- Laws & regulations and how to cope with waste in general in and out of the country
III Plastic Recycling Technology Trends
- Material Recycling Market Trends
2) Olefin resins (PP, PE)
- Chemical Recycling Market Trends
1) Monomerization Technology Trends
2) Trends in Oiling Technologies
3) Gasification Technology Trends
IV Market Trends by Attention-Attracting Industry
- Plastic Recycling in Container Packaging
1) Trends in Beverage Industry
2) Trends in Industries of Daily Necessities and Cosmetic Products
- Plastic Recycling in Automobile Industry
1) Domestic and Overseas Laws and Regulations on Automobiles
2) Recycling Processes in Automobiles
3) Main Resins used in Automobiles
4) ASR Recycling and Processing
5) Company Trends
V Perspectives and Strategies in Enterprises relating to Plastic Recycling