Cobot (Collaborative Robot) Market in 2018
Product Code No:
Cobots (collaborative robots)
Manufacturers and cobot rental companies
I Overview of Cobot (Collaborative Robot) Market
- Definition of Cobot
- Characteristics of Cobot
- By securing safety, cobots can work together with humans to reduce burdens and replace what humans do.
- New robots that can be produced in small volume and great varieties or those produced whenever the market needs to, instead of mass merchandised the small variety.
- Application of Cobot
- Types of Cobot
- Vertical articulated type
- SCALA (Selective Compliance Assembly Robot Arm) type
- Peripheral Appliances of Cobots
- Robot Hand (End effector)
- Robot Vision System
- AGV, Autonomous Cruising Robots
- Robot Controllers
- Contact Prevention Sensor Cover
- Importance of Robot SIer (Robot System Integrator)
II Current Status of Cobots and Future Perspectives
- Transition and Forecast of Cobot Market Size
- The market is likely to keep the growth rate at around 50% from 2018 to 2020.
- Although the market temporarily slows down, it is expected to reach around 850 billion yen by 2024.
- Market Share by Maker
- Universal Robots leads the market by using its network that the company has built as a pioneer.
- Large industrial robot makers as well as emerging ventures are closing in.
- Market Share by Industry
III Current Status and Future Prospect of Domestic Cobot Rental Market
- Transition and Forecast of Cobot Rental Market Size
- The market is likely to reach 650 million yen by 2018, in contrast to 2015 when the market was not existed.
- The market is expected to hugely expand to attain 40 billion yen by 2024.
- The key of market expansion is "Robot as a Service/Sharing Service" which is the measurement in the peak time.
- Market Share by Rental Company
IV Trends and Strategies of Cobot Related Companies