Market of Power Conditioning Systems for New Energy 2017
Product Code No:
PCS (Power Conditioning Systems)
Makers in the domestic PCS market that produce or sell PCS, relevant government offices and industrial organizations
I Market Environment surrounding Power Conditioning Systems for New Energy
- The amount of renewable energy introduced that had peaked in FY2014 and have been on the decline ever since.
- Review of FIT based on 5 aspects. Revised FIT will be put into effect from FY2017.
- In association with revised FIT, certification of 2,766万kW of power will be terminated. Most of such power applies to PV.
- Power with less than 50kW is on the decline but a certain level of its demand still exists.
II Current Status of Power Conditioning Systems for New Energy
- No particular changes in the members of market players. While some companies for PV withdrew from the business, power conditioning systems for storage batteries are on the rise.
- Product lineup of PCS for PV and their supply relationship
- Shirinking demand has stalled the growth of PCS market size. Leaping forward are the overseas businesses.
- Transition of market share by manufacturer
- Whereas PCS became no difference in performance, the businesses have started to differentiate from others by the installation condition, saving of power consumption, etc.
- New attempts have been apparent in the PCS for other new energy. The market has not been established, yet.
III Attempts at Leading PCS Manufacturers
IV Future Perspectives of PCS Market for New Energy
- PV is sure to attain the goal of energy mix set for FY2030. In association with this, FIT is likely to taper off.
- Controlling of power has made businesses to consider using of storage batteries.
- For the time being, domestic makers aim to generate demand other than FIT and overseas makers rely on FIT demands.
- While the market depends on FIT demand, PCS for PV have been developed for captive use.
- Forecast of market size until FY2020