Pharmaceutical Wholesalers Directory 2015-2016
Product Code No:
Wholesalers of pharmaceutical products, clinical reagents, and medical instruments
I Pharmaceutical Distribution/Wholesale Market Size and Company Ranking
- Research Overview
- Pharmaceutical Distribution/Wholesale Market Size
- Sales of drugs and medicines
- Sales of ethical drugs
- Sales of non-prescription drugs
- Pharmaceutical Wholesale Business
- Ranking of Total sales, ordinary profits, sales of drugs and medicines, sales of ethical drugs, sales of non-prescription drugs, sales per employee, etc.
II Pharmaceutical Distributors/Wholesaler in Rapidly Changing Environment
- Favorable sales from special demands from drugs for treatment of hepatitis c infections
- Medipal Holdings and Alfresa Holdings: Limited favorable effects from hepatitis c treatment drugs
- Suzuken: Beneficial results by covering from Manufacturing to distribution
- Toho Holdings: Limited effects from special demands
- Rise in rate of reaching to agreement and improvement in distribution
- Rate of reaching to an agreement has attained almost 90%. Is it trustworthy?
- Can wholesalers solve the issues in these circumstances?
- Wholesaling after FY2016 Revision of Medical Treatment Fees
- The market volatility repeats
- Limited operation that relies on medicines
- Are there any ways for sustainable operation in the market environment where rapid changes are prospected?
III Major Pharmaceutical Wholesaler Group Profiles
- Alfresa Holdings Corporation
- OHKI HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
- Suzuken Co., Ltd.
- TOHO HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
- VITAL KSK HOLDINGS, INC.
- Forest Holdings Inc.
- HOKUYAKU TAKEYAMA Holdings, Inc.
- MEDIPAL HOLDINGS CORPORATION
- HEREON Inc.
IV Major Pharmaceutical Wholesaler Profiles
V Clinical Reagent/Medical Instrument Wholesaler Profiles