Printed Electronics Market 2015
Product Code No:
Organic Semiconductors, Displays, OLED Lighting, Organic Thin-Film Solar Cells, Organic Radical Batteries, RFID, and Sensors
I Current Status and Future Aspects of Printed Electronics Market
- Current Status and Future Aspects of Printed Electronics Technologies
- Global Market Size of PE Industry Expected to Attain 2.5 trillion Yen by 2020, and 7.2 Trillion yen by 2025
- Grow to the Era of "Flexible Printed Electronics"
- To the World of "Wearable Devices" brought about by "Flexible Printed Electronics"
- Where is Growth Stories? Lead the way from the existing application to generate the new industries
II Current and Potential Market of Printed Electronics
- Current Printed Electronics Market
- Potential Printed Electronics Market
- PE technologies can be applied to diverse categories including displays, lighting, solar batteries, RFID, etc.
- New world can be explored from silicon-based electronics
- Organic Semiconductor Market
- Display Market
- OLED Lighting Market
- Organic Thin-Film Solar Cell Market
- Organic Radical Battery Market
- RFID Market
- Sensor Market