Consumer Survey on Health Foods/Foods Labeled as Functional 2015
Product Code No:
Health Foods/Foods Labeled as Functional
- Consumer Survey on FOSHU (Food for specified health uses) and Foods labeled as funcional
- Analysis on Eating Habits from Public Data over Time
- Trends in Products and Noteworthy Market
- Analysis on Past Consumer Survey over Time
II Consumer Survey
- Survey Overview
- Q1. Are you concerned about your body conditions, or do you want to improve any part of your body? Where?
- Q2. Do you have a habit of consuming health foods?
- Q3. Reason why no intention of consuming any health food?
- Q4. Purpose of consuming health foods
- Q5. Awareness of FOSHU
- Q6. Have you had any FOSHU foods/beverages?
- Q7. What triggered you to have FOSHU products?
- Q8. Where did you find those FOSHU products that you have grown to make the habit of taking?
- Q9. Purposes to have FOSHU products
- Q10. What food category are your FOSHU products that you often have?
- Q11. Where do you buy FOSHU products?
- Q12. Frequency of having FOSHU products
- Q13. How long have you been taking FOSHU products?
- Q14. Reason why you continue to have FOSHU products?
- Q15. Reason why you quit taking FOSHU products?
- Q16. How often did you have FOSHU products when you used to make habit of having them?
- Q17. How long were you taking FOSHU products during your habit of having them?
- Q18. Do you have any dissatisfying points in FOSHU products?
- Q19. Do you have any images of FOSHU products?
- Q20. Your awareness of foods labeled as functional.
- Q21. Source of information you earned regarding foods labeled as functional
- Q22. How much interest do you have in foods labeled as functional which are likely to be sold increasingly?
- Q23. Any more functions for foods labeled as functional should have additionally?
- Q24. Retail forms that you may feel convenient when buying foods labeled as functional.
III Analysis on Household Expenditure for Food over Time
- Changes in food categories in consumer spending over time
- Transition of nutrient intake over time
- Change in rate of inpatient treatment at a hospital over time
IV Trends in Product/Noteworthy Market
- Trends in major materials
- Trends by effect/efficacy
- Trends of noteworthy market
- New labeling system of food functions and reactions of the health food industry
- Sales channels and advertisement