In-Vehicle TFT-LCD (Thin Film Transistor Liquid Crystal Display) Market 2014-2015
Product Code No:
In-Vehicle TFT-LCD Manufacturers
I Current Status and Future Outlook of In-Vehicle TFT-LCD (Thin Film Transistor Liquid Crystal Display) Market
- Larger screens cannot be attained before overcoming the size of 7"-8"for CID (Center Information Display) and 3.5"-4.2" for Information Cluster.
- An Issue of range of visibility is making it difficult to develop even higher-definition and higher-resolution, but the market has entered HD era.
- Producing variant-shaped displays may induce new-technological competition.
- Variant-shaped Information clusters may grow if they exceed the level of productivity that square-shaped information clusters have.
- In-vehicle monitors may become multi-screen solutions, connecting to and displaying various in-vehicle displays
II Trends in In-Vehicle TFT-LCD Market
- Overview of In-Vehicle TFT-LCD Market
- In-Vehicle TFT-LCDs are expected to be the next-generation driving forces for the display manufacturers
- Trends in In-Vehicle TFT-LCD Market by Application
- Trends in In-Vehicle TFT-LCD Market by Display Size
- Trends in In-Vehicle TFT-LCD Market by Mode
III Trends of In-Vehicle TFT-LCD Manufacturers
- Trends of In－Vehicle TFT-LCD Manufacturers
- 50% of the market has been dominated by the two Japanese manufacturers, JDI and Sharp.
- Despite their belated market entrance, Taiwanese and Korean manufacturers have increased momentum recently.
- Japanese manufacturers still have trust earned from the past performances and product quality.
- It is not easy to newly entered the market, because larger reliability than consumer goods and special spec for in-vehicle products are required.
- Japanese Manufacturers ships many products to be applied for information clusters, while other manufacturers mostly ship those products for CID.
- Trends in In-Vehicle TFT-LCD Manufactures by Part
- AUO has gotten ahead of Japanese manufacturers to made the top manufacturer of In-Vehicle TFT-LCD for CID.
- JDI remains showing overwhelming strength in Infomraition Cluster products, occupying almost 45% of the market share.
- As the number-one manufacturer, JDI benefits most from flourishing HUD market.
- Kyocera overwhelms in products for Miller
- Trends in Installation of In-Vehicle TFT-LCD
- Value Chain of In-Vehicle TFT-LCD (Display to Tier1/OEM)
- Trends in In-Vehicle TFT-LCD Manufacturers