U.S. Plant Factory Market
Product Code No:
Plant-factory-related companies and organizations
I Current Market Status -- Why Plant Factories in One of Largest Agricultural Producing Countries?
- Plant Factory Market in Large Agricultural Producing Country
- Fresh vegetables and retail market in U.S. agriculture
- Why plant factories are drawing attention? Positioning of plant factories]
- Trends in U.S. Plant Factories
- Definition of plant factories in U.S.
- Overall trends
- Operational Facts of Plant Factories in U.S.
- Market players (list of plant-factory-related companies and their business categories)
- Trends in noteworthy companies
- Policies and R&D relating to Plant Factories
- Nationwide/Local Policies
- State of R&D
II Analysis of Strategies of the Leading Players in the Market
- Sunnyland Organic - An artificial-light-only (LED) factory using organic soil culture
- Green Sense Farms - Large LED factories, the largest class in U.S. producing various items
- Greens & Gills - Producing vegetables with aquaponics system
- Hort Americas - Vitalizing the artificial-light-only plant factory market with systematic alliances with many companies in many business categories
- City Farm/MIT Media Lab - Built an open network aiming for "food" innovation
III Potential of Development of U.S. Plant Factories and Market Entrance by Japanese Companies
- Industrial Structure and Market Characteristics of U.S. Plant Factories
- Challenges at U.S. Plant Factories
- Potential to Develop at Plant Factories in U.S.
- Potential of Japanese Companies to Enter U.S. Plant Factory Market