Relaxation Business 2013
Product Code No:
Salons that provide reflexology, body care, stretch, manual therapy, etc.
Companies operating salons that provide reflexology, body care, stretch, manual therapy, etc., and consumers
I Current Status and Outlook of Relaxation Business Market
- Body Care (Quick Massage)/Reflexology Market
- Leading Market Players:
- (Salons that provide reflexology, body care, stretch, manual therapy, etc.)
- Transition of market size (2009 - 2012)
- Current problems and challenges
- Future outlook and estimated market size (2013 - 2016)
- Noteworthy Companies
II Case Studies
- State of Opening of Salons
- State of Goods Sold by Salons
- Therapist Education and Organization
- Measures of Sales Promotion and Customer Management Methods
- Future Strategies
- Profiles of Companies Operating Relaxation Facilities & Reflexology Salons
III Consumer Survey on Using Relaxation Facilities
- Survey Overview
- Results of Survey
- What situations cause you to use relaxation facilities?
- Which time of day do you use relaxation facilities?
- How often do you use relaxation facilities?
- How did you know the relaxation facility?
- How ofter do you
- How do you use relaxation facilities?
- Which part of your body would you like to be treated?
- How much do you spend for a treatment?
- How to use relaxation facilities in the future.
- What do you place importance in using relaxation facilities?
IV Mail-in Questionnaire to Relaxation Facilities
- Questinnaire overview
- Trends in Salon Operation of Body Care (Quick Massage) and Reflexology
- Operation forms
- Average number of staff
- Average age of customers
- Average customer rate between men and women
- Total number of customers visited per year
- Average price
- Main service (bodycare, manual therapy, reflexology, facial care, aromatherapy, lymphdrainage, head care, etc.)
- Noteworthy service
- Popular service
- Future policies
- Profiles of Salons providing Body Care (Quick Massage) and Reflexology